On May 7th, 2020, Governor Larry Hogan lifted the “Stay at home” order and allowed us to return to provide dentistry for our patients. We are excited to see everyone again. As you have already known, cases for COVID-19 are still relevant. We have been working diligently to improve our services and protocols to help prevent the spread of the disease and to protect our team, our patients, and our community. The following protocols will be carried out indefinitely:
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls to assess any changes in your health.
- 'In-Your-Car' waiting: Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car until it is okay for you to enter the office.
- Mask requirements: All patients are required to wear a mask while in office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with our disposable mask.
- No Gloves: Please remove your gloves and dispose of properly before you enter the office.
- Hand sanitizer to be used by all patients before entering office
- COVID-19 health questionnaire and interview to be completed
- Limitations on companions: Only patients are allowed entry within the office. Family members or friends must remain outside in the car.
- New scheduling protocols: Each appointment is given an extra 15 minutes to allow proper disinfection and to adhere to the social-distancing rules.
- Writing pen: Patients may bring a pen if they wish or use ours (to keep)
- If you are sick and do not feel well, please inform the office immediately.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) for all clinical team members.
- Mask is worn by all team members at all times. This mask is different than the mask worn during the procedure.
- Ongoing training on OSHA and infection control protocol and close monitoring for compliance.
- Continuous and thorough disinfection of ALL surfaces in the office.
- Touch-less payment processing.